In Europe, the Maserati Extended Warranty package includes roadside assistance, that the Customer may use for the entire term of the extended warranty. The Maserati Extended Warranty Assistance service is available for all European Customers covered by the extended warranty, 24 hours a day and all the year round, through an assistance centre that provides the following services:
• Roadside assistance and replacement vehicle
• Homeward or onward travel for passengers
• Recovery of the vehicle
• Accommodation expenses
• Vehicle repatriation
• Advance of money essentials
• Motoring and Maserati Service Network information
In the event of a change of ownership, the Maserati Extended Warranty coverage shall remain valid and shall be transferred to the new owner.
Extended Warranty exclusions
The Extended Warranty provides the same coverage as the contractual one, with the following exclusions:
- Maintenance operation and the cost of consumable materials or materials subject to normal wear and tear
- Changes or deterioration of the paint, chrome-plating, upholstery due to normal wear or inappropriate conditions of use
- Faults not due to material or constructions but to improper use, accidents or use in racing competitions.