To benefit from all that Maserati Extended Warranty has to offer, there are a few requirements:
• All routine and extraordinary maintenance operations required by Maserati are recommended to be duly performed by an authorised Maserati Service Centre, as well as all the operations required by the mandatory service and/or recall campaigns notified by Maserati.
• The vehicle systems must not have been involved in major accidents or have been tampered with.
• The vehicle must not have taken part in racing competitions.
• The vehicle must not be stolen.
The following exclusions also apply to the Extended Warranty:
• Routine maintenance and the cost of consumable materials or materials subject to normal wear and tear.
• Changes or deterioration of the paint, chrome plating, upholstery due to normal wear or inappropriate use.
• Faults not due to material or construction but to improper use, accidents or use in racing competitions.
Please contact your authorised Maserati Dealer for more information.