The Maserati Extended Warranty package includes Sicuro Maserati Assist. Sicuro Maserati Assist is available throughout Australia 24 hours a day and all year round. Simply call: 1800 555 320, and we will take the most appropriate action to fix the problem or transport your Maserati to the closest authorised Maserati dealer. Some examples of the services that the Sicuro Maserati Assistance service provides:
- Breakdown assistance and roadside repairs
- Techical Advice
- Emergency Fuel Assistance
- Keys lost or locked in vehicle
- Accident procedures
- Emergency message Relay
- Emergency Medical Advice
- Emergency Transport
- Australia-Wide Accommodation Guide.
In the event of a change of ownership, the Maserati Extended Warranty coverage shall remain valid and shall be transferred to the new owner.
Extended Warranty exclusions
The Extended Warranty provides the same coverage as the contractual one, with the following exclusions:
- Maintenance operation and the cost of consumable materials or materials subject to normal wear and tear
- Changes or deterioration of the paint, chrome-plating, upholstery due to normal wear or inappropriate conditions of use
- Faults not due to material or constructions but to improper use, accidents or use in racing competitions.