Drive & Dine Referral Program
AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE AWAITS
Share the thrill of driving a Maserati and create your very own Maserati convoy with your closest friends as we take you on a gastronomic grand touring getaway.
Hosted by you, our Maserati owner, have your friends select a Maserati model of their choice from our fleet, and embark on a specially curated convoy route that lets you fully experience the thrill of a Maserati.
Make a pit stop to refuel with a gourmet dining experience at our partner restaurant before you continue on your road trip together.
Get in touch with us to register your interest or speak to your dedicated Sales Consultant to find out more.
*Please refer to current MOH dining guidelines and provide verification of vaccination if necessary. We will be happy to help if you have any questions. Units and car models for loan are subject to availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Guests will have to be between 28 to 65 years old with a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license and have at least 5 years of driving experience.
- This programme is only valid from August to December 2021 on weekdays, from 11am to 4pm and owners will need to provide 5 days advance notice.
- All guests invited have to be non-Maserati owners.
- The convoy will leave and return to the Maserati showroom.
- Models available for loan are subject to availability and does not include the Trofeo range.
- Please note that the loaned Maserati is only available for non-Maserati owners. Maserati owners will be required to drive their own Maserati to the event.
- Consumption of alcohol is not allowed during the duration of this activity. As such, alcohol will not be served in the restaurant.
- The cost for any additional orders outside of the Maserati Curated Menu, will be borne by the Owner and his guests.
- Lunch follows the curated set menu provided by Tridente Automobili Pte Ltd.
- This programme is subject to availability, changes and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Tridente Automobili Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary and amend the privileges or terms & conditions without prior notice.