We are pleased to advise that we will have a Maserati Formula 1 Suite in the Paddock Club at the 2017 Australian Grand Prix where you can experience the exclusive Italian hospitality matched with exciting action on track.
Following the thrilling 2016 competition, the F1 action returns to Melbourne, Thursday 23 – Sunday 26 March 2017.
The Maserati Suite offers an unforgettable race weekend with Maserati at the heart of the Grand Prix and the tickets for the Maserati Formula 1 Suite are officially on sale.
AUD 4,395 (inc. GST) per ticket for all 3 days (Friday – Sunday) which includes;
- Morning and afternoon tea
- All day grazing menu with unreserved seating; or entree and buffet lunch with reserved dining seating
- Champagne, premium wines and beer, selected spirits, cider, soft drinks and espresso coffee
- Paddock Club or Village Green car parking (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Option available to extend your 3 day package to include Thursday at an additional charge
- Exclusive access to The Lounge
- Access to a Pit Lane walk each day
- Access to rooftop tiered viewing deck
- Cloak service
- Televisions showing all the racing action live on GPTV
- Superscreen viewing
- Exclusive access to the pamper room
The position above the pits offers prime viewing of events on track, including Formula 1 practice, qualifying sessions, and the race.
Information regarding further Grand Prix events will be announced as details are finalised.
Please note ticket numbers are strictly limited. Please get in touch with your local dealer to book your tickets.