Services - Assistance
Should your Maserati vehicle be immobilised following a breakdown, accident, theft or attempted theft, flat battery, loss and/or breakage of keys or tyre puncture, the assistance centre will be able to ensure the following services:
- Roadside assistance and recovery: a recovery vehicle which will tow the Maserati vehicle from the place where it is immobilised to the nearest Maserati authorised repair shop or service centre, or to the nearest fuel station, or which will replace on-the-spot the damaged tyre (the only tyre that may be used for this operation is the spare one provided with the vehicle).
- Taxi for picking-up and delivering back the replacement vehicle: following the transportation of the Maserati vehicle to an Authorised Repair Shop (max 150 €).
- Replacement vehicle: whenever more than 4 hours of labour certified by the Authorised Repair Shop are required to repair the Maserati vehicle.
- Homeward travel for passengers or provision of their onward journey: whenever the repairs require over 24 hours of labour, as certified by the Authorised Repair Shop.
- Recovery of the repaired vehicle: by suitable transport means, a driver or a rental vehicle or a plane or railway ticket.
- Hotel accommodation expenses: whenever the vehicle at the Authorised Repair Shop cannot be repaired in a day.
- Repatriation of the vehicle from abroad: If the stop for repairs requires more than 5 working days certified by the Authorised Repair Shop or if the vehicle cannot be repaired at a local workshop.
- Lack of fuel.
Note: As to Maserati vehicles hired on a short-term or long-term basis, the sole service provided by Maserati Assistance shall be the roadside assistance and recovery.
|Country of purchase of the car||Europ Assistance Authorised Assistance Centre||Toll free number||Number for calls from abroad|
|Czech Republic, Slovakia||Czech Republic||800221222||+420221586638|
|Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands||Belgium||080030902||+3225337956|
|France, Principality of Monaco||France||0969324003||+33141859253|
|United Kingdom||United Kingdom||08003588250||+448707375983|
|Italy, Republic of San Marino, Vatican City||Italy||800017322||+390293776779|
Reliability and quality services
Our customers want to enjoy their journeys in complete peace of mind: to provide it, we have created Maserati Assistance. The service, free of charge and with duration of three years, is provided by Europe Assistance and its Operations Centres, ready to serve you anywhere in Europe. Where necessary, they will provide driver and passengers with specific services designed to resolve all problems quickly and efficiently.
Available round the clock
The Operations Centres, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, can be contacted in emergency situations. At these highly efficient sites courteous and highly-skilled professionals will provide the best possible solution to any problem flagged up by the customer. In the event of an accident, a breakdown or if the car is immobilised, Maserati will be delighted to provide its customers with a full array of exclusive services.
Services tailored to every need
The Maserati Assistance range of services covers all needs, comprising: roadside assistance, assistance to the insured party, replacement cars, homeward or outward travel for passengers, collection of repaired vehicles, hotel costs, dispatch of spare parts to foreign countries, repatriation of vehicles from abroad, money advances for essentials, medical services and general information.