Sales area manager - Great Britain
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• To oversee the effective completion of the role of logistics controller.
• To develop annual Dealer Sales Terms to reflect the needs of Maserati NE and Maserati SpA
• To oversee the development of the retail network to support corporate identity and corporate sales initiatives.
• To develop and implement appropriate wholesale and retail sales plans to meet the needs of the Maserati NE GB network, Maserati NE and Maserati SpA.
• To monitor wholesale and retail sales performance relative to annual budgets and associated Rev forecasts.
• To create, present and agree annual sales dealer terms between Maserati SpA, Maserati NE and the GB Franchised dealer network.
• To work with the GB dealer network to support the achievement of their annual targets
• To work with the dealer network to explore and develop methods of sales performance growth
• To manage the communication of issues affecting the dealer business between Maserati NE and Maserati SpA
• Implement corporate sales development processes
• To work with the GB Marketing Manager to develop effective network marketing activities to support sales development
• To manage the purchase and sale of MNE GB Press and Event fleet according to the annual budgets
• To communicate to Maserati NE and Maserati SpA accurate wholesale and retail sales forecasts
• To maintain internal wholesale and retail sales reports
• To provide periodical reports to Maserati SpA regarding network performance
• To work with the composite provider to ensure accurate and timely reporting of dealer network P&l documentation.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Timely setting of Maserati dealer network annual wholesale and retail targets
• Timely setting of Sales annual dealer terms
• Achievement of annual Wholesale and retail vehicle sales targets to budget or Rev
• Achievement of annual used vehicle sales targets to budget or Rev
Region Manager – Maserati North Europe
Aftersales team, Accounts dept, Maserati GB Management team, Maserati SpA factory personnel.
• Internal vehicle documentation
• Dealer Contract maintenance
• Production and maintenance of Dealer Terms
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 3 years experience as Regional Sales Manager in Premium business environment
• Computer literate, good understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Well organised with strong administration background.
• Personable with good communication skills.
• Proven ability to build strong dealer relationships in a professional manner.
• Ability to handle periods of high customer demand.
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
• Team Player.
Reasonable commuting distance from Slough Maserati GB office.