Parts definition specialist - Modena
- system code creation;
- definition and sharing parts code list with suppliers;
- technical feasibility analysis of spare parts codes;
- technical support of internal plant;
- Technical support to assistance network;
- Analysis and definition of current codes;
- AS400/Baan codes maintenance for cars in production;
- periodical check and update of spare parts catalogue.
- Precision, attention, method;
- problem solving attitude;
- Automotive job experience (minimum 3 years);
- team working;
- Ability to interact with internal departments (R & D , Purchasing, MKT , etc.) and suppliers;
- Passion in the automotive field , especially in the automotive world.
The research is aimed at graduates with an Engineering background, who have carried out similar roles for at least 2 years in the field of spare parts (technical, acquisitions or product definition) in automotive companies.
The profile is completed with a good knowledge of English and autonomy in the use of Office + business management systems.