Aftersales business manager - Great Britain
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• To provide the commercial focus required to drive forward the Service and Parts turnover performance within the UK for Maserati.
• To regularly visit all franchised Maserati Dealers to evaluate their performance, the condition of the business and communicate the business objectives of Maserati North Europe.
• To work with the franchised Maserati Dealer network to provide business development support in line with the objectives of Maserati North Europe.
• To utilise business performance analysis tools to identify areas of aftersales performance development and work directly with the franchised Maserati Dealer network to implement these changes.
• To share “best practice” with the franchised Maserati Dealer network to improve aftersales business performance.
• To create, present and agree annual aftersales dealer terms between Maserati SpA, Maserati North Europe and the Franchised dealer network
• To work with the dealer network to support the achievement of their annual targets
• Discuss and agree annual aftersales training plans between Maserati North Europe and the franchised dealer network
• Implement customer service plans
• Discuss and agree annual aftersales marketing plans and complete periodic reviews
• To manage the communication of issues affecting the dealer business between Maserati North Europe and Maserati SpA
• Update head office with personnel changes in the Franchised dealer network
• Support the progression of customer relations issues
• Support the progression of anomaly claims and back order issues
• Authorise and submit pre-prepared goodwill claims
• Provide vacation cover for technical Field Support Engineer daily functions
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Timely and appropriate setting of Maserati dealer network annual parts targets following agreement with Maserati SpA.
• Timely setting of Aftersales annual dealer terms
• Quarterly parts purchase performance reviews
• Quarterly measurement of dealer terms fulfillment
• Positive Dealer P& L performance through aftersales
Aftersales Region Manager
Aftersales team, Accounts dept, Maserati SpA factory personnel.
• Annual Parts target setting and Dealer target achievement
• Annual Dealer Terms and Dealer fulfilment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 8 years experience in a similar role .
• Computer literate, good understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Well organised with strong administration background.
• Personable with good communication skills.
• Proven ability to build strong dealer relationships in a professional manner.
• Ability to handle periods of high customer demand.
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
• Team Player.
Reasonable commuting distance from Slough Maserati GB office.